Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The lady I miss.

Yesterday I began writing my post about all the fun I had over the weekend. But I didn't finish it. I had to run to the bank to deposit a check and close out an account. This made me sad. It was an account that my brother and I had opened to help collect donations to pay for my grandmother's funeral. So when I got back home I didn't feel like finishing writing about fun times. But I didn't cry too much either. I just looked at some recent pictures of my grandma and shed a few tears. I know that she is on her journey. She is pain free. She is in a better place.

This was taken back in November 2011. At that time we thought Grandma might have lung cancer. My hubs and I drove down to see her to bring her some cheer. This picture is just before we were going to drive back home, so we had been saying our good byes and crying a bit. We later found out it wasn't cancer.

I love you, Grandma. I do miss you. But I know that you are with me always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment